Sunday, January 23, 2011

Special Edition: Photo Annual

Well not really a special edition, but I did finally get a chance to take some photos.  I was going to take a rest day to recover some skin, but we decided to go to Zahnd (which I have never been to).  I have an inability to refuse climbing at a new area, so I tried to climb moderates and shoot photos.  It was a good day mostly.  The temp never hit 35, but there were a few really good problems that were worth using the remainder of my skin.  I did The Turret (v4), Razor's Edge low (7a), Solar Flare (7a+), and Harvest Moon (7b+).  I also saw The Wave and decided to put it on my list.  Thing looks sick!  I'm psyched to get back out there.  Overall, the area is massive, but there are only a few really good lines.  The majority of the rock is sandy, pebbled, and crumbly.  Just sayin.  Here's a couple shots I took:


Classic 'try hard' face from Graham

Prepped up for the send


Try to get a shot when his tongue isn't out.

It isn't possible

Grabbing the Scream pinch

Beta spray, but his tongue isn't sticking out!


He didn't send...

Foster shared Purp's pain of defeat

Sick arete highball

No comments:

Post a Comment