Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nothin else to do

Well, I wasn't really sure what to do with the footage of Damn Yankees.  It isn't really exciting angles or anything, so I was thinking about just slapping it onto another vid at some point.  Unfortunately, I took a mostly rest day today and didn't have much to do.  I made a video of it pretty much just for fun, but I guess I'll share.


Back by popular demand (1 guy wants it, but I figure that's like 20% of my readers),  Ramen Recipe of the Day!

Tomato-Bacon Ramen Soup:

Ingredients:
1 package Ramen soup (any flavor)
2 cups water
1 can tomato soup
and Bacon!

Directions:
First, go ahead and fry up some bacon
Make ramen and crumble up the bacon into small pieces
When the ramen is done, pour can of tomato soup into pan and add the bacon
Simmer for 5 minutes

Since I have to take a rest day tomorrow, I'll try to catch up on beer reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment