Sunday, June 8, 2014

They've all come to look for america

After a rough start (f u post office and dmv) I'm off on the 1st leg of my journey.. the late start in the day didn't afford me the opportunity to make it to Colorado on day one.  Thus I missed the cool stuff in Vail.  World cup bouldering or somethin..  Either way by day two I braved the tornados (3 times (my goal in life is to see a tornado)) and made it to Boulder.  Despite lack of food along the way, The Spot made my#1 stop upon arrival.  This gym is so far superior to anything I've experienced.ever.still.  I haven't been there for quite some years now, but it was pretty dope.  They have ipads for people to fill out waivers..  I felt unworthy to be in the presence of such trendy dopeness.  I encountered such big wigs as Abbey Smith and proceeded to flail as she (and most other chicks)  cruised my projs..  that's ok though.  I had a blast.  I think I'd be a decent climber with a resource like The Spot.  My car is so packed to the brim,  kinda sucks. I can't find my toothbrush dammit.

The gates to Tornadoland

The Spot.. so sicky

Beer.. mmm

A true dark and stormy..  mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment